Our school psychologists, BCBAs, and LEPs have extensive public school experience, giving you the ease of reliable and seamless services that you can trust. Because of our unique backgrounds, we understand the structure and day-to-day needs of schools, which allows us to operate as effectively as site-based employees.
We provide psychoeducational, behavioral, and mental-health assessments are comprehensive, trustworthy, and user-friendly.
- Psychoeducational Evaluations
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Educationally Related Mental Health Services (ERMHS) Reports
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs)
Supervision, Trainings, & Support
21st century educators understand the importance of supporting all children, but many feel ill-prepared to do so. We believe that educators are integral to student success, which is why our services are designed just for them. Our expertise includes:
- Special Education
- Social/Emotional Learning
- Behavioral Interventions
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Linking Assessments to Intervention
- Data Collection & Progress Monitoring
- Tiered Interventions
Educators know that lasting knowledge doesn’t happen after just one lesson, so why end educator support after just one training? Pocket Coaching is a uniquely-developed tool designed to bring educators into the 21st century. With this innovative, remote tele-coaching service, educators can access ongoing training, troubleshoot roadblocks, and find solutions at their fingertips to help children learn so they can do.