Our school psychologists, BCBAs, and LEPs bring a wealth of experience as former public school employees, giving you the ease of reliable and seamless services that you can trust. Because of our unique backgrounds, we understand the structure and day-to-day needs of schools, which allows us to operate as effectively as site-based employees.
Our psychoeducational, behavioral, and mental-health assessments are comprehensive, trustworthy, and user-friendly. We provide:
- Psychoeducational Evaluations
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Educationally Related Mental Health Services (ERMHS) Reports
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs)
Supervision, Trainings, & Support
21st century educators understand the importance of supporting all children, but many feel ill-prepared to do so. We believe that educators are integral to student success, which is why our services are designed just for them. Our expertise includes:
- Special Education
- Social/Emotional Learning
- Behavioral Interventions
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Linking Assessments to Intervention
- Data Collection & Progress Monitoring
- Tiered Interventions
In addition to on-site staff development and trainings, we offer Pocket Coaching, a convenient and solution-oriented teleservice to support educators and families alike. Through HIPAA compliant video-conferencing, your team can access expert consultation in child development, mental health, trauma, behavior, learning differences, and tiered interventions that help children learn so they can do.